I was nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by ahairdressersdiary.
The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers. “Liebster” is the German word for “favorite”. Thus this award is the “favorite blog award.” In essence, someone likes you. This is a good thing.
“The rules state that winners pay forward to other people whose sites are worthy of recognition, and have fewer than 200 followers. If they accept the award, they should:
- Thank the person who nominated them
- Link to his/her site
- Nominate between five and eleven (5 to 11) favorite blogs with fewer than 200 followers
- Copy/paste the Liebster Blog Icon into their post.” The rules for this one state that you answer the questions asked of you by the Blogger who gave you this award.
- 1. How did you get started blogging? My daughter-in-law began blogging about their life in Malaysia. I thought about my own life and wondered if I could also blog in an interesting way, even though I live in Michigan.
- 2. Do you have any projects in the works? I’m writing my parents life story taken from their writings, personal experiences and letters, etc.
- 3. Has any one blogger given you inspiration? Several bloggers have given me inspiration: Leslie Carter is # 1.
- 4. Tell us a bit about where you live. I live in a log home in a woods in Michigan. My husband and I built the home, with help. We have lots of wild life all around us and three grandchildren over the river and through the woods! We love it.
- 5. Is support from other authors or bloggers important to you?Support from other authors and bloggers is very important to me. Comments of encouragement are very important. Knowing I have followers is so encouraging.
Here are the bloggers I’m recommending for the Liebster Blog Award: