Some of you know that one of my favorite websites or blogs is Leslie Carter’s http://www.bucketlistpublications.com. She has now challenged her readers to write out a bucket list for the rest of 2012. I sat here at my computer thinking and dreaming. What do I hope to do before the end of the year.
Here is what I came up with:
I’ll soon be 74 years of age. I’ve had many adventures in my life, but my bucket list, for the rest of this year, today is a bit more subdued than most.
1. Go to Colorado to visit my 98 year old mother.
2. Write more chapters of my parents and family story.
3. Lose 15 pounds and keep it off.
4. Ride an elephant.
5. Help Armon with learning.
6. Create Christmas card.
7. Have a get-together with friend, Dean, and his wife.
8. Accomplish fall cleaning.
9. Create newsletter bi-weekly.
10 Enter photography contest.
11. Communicate with Andrew and wife.
So there you have it. I wonder how many I’ll actually do. I think it’s a pretty doable list. Well, not riding an elephant! I went to Thailand, the best place in the world to ride an elephant, three different times and didn’t get to! So what are the chances of me getting to now and especially before the end of 2012? Oh well, I can dream!